When you sign up for Xenith helmet reconditioning, rest assured your helmets will be returned to your team as safe as the day you purchased them.
(Parents, if you're reconditioning an individual helmet, click here.)
Look for the NOCSAE recertification label on the backside of your team's helmets that includes the recertifying firm (Xenith) and the year of recertification.
Your helmets will be serviced by the people who build them, so your team can feel confident that each of their helmets received expert attention, the most updated parts, and a helmet returned in like-new condition.
All helmets are tagged with RFID tracking labels to record your helmet's information and allow easy identification throughout the process.
Our Reconditioning Process:
- We send you a prepaid shipping label and packaging to get your helmets to our facility.
- We disassemble every helmet, examine every piece and replace anything substandard at no additional cost. (Internal Shock Matrix, Facemasks and Helmet Shells are replaced at no additional cost during five year helmet warranty.)
- Each piece of the helmet gets hand-scrubbed and sanitized and then rinsed to remove all residue.
- If you choose to have your helmets repainted, they will be sanded, repainted, and returned to you in like-new condition. If you choose “No Paint Needed” your helmets will skip the paint room, but still receive thorough inspection and cleaning to be returned in game-ready condition.
Retest & Return
- Helmets are tested thoroughly for quality and performance before returning back to you in game-ready condition.
There’s no corner cutting involved here. Player safety is our number one priority!
What Makes Xenith Reconditioning Better?
PROTECT YOUR PLAYERS
- Reconditioning makes your football helmet as safe as the day you purchased it.
INNOVATIVE TRACKING SYSTEM
- We keep your helmet parts together and generate a unique helmet maintenance history so you know exactly what was done to your helmet.
STABILIZE YOUR BUDGET
- All-Inclusive pricing so you can plan your budget.
Right now, is the perfect opportunity to take complete inventory of the items your team may need, test new gear, repair or replace equipment with any wear and tear issues, and make sure your team is ready and looking good when they take the field again next season.
Click here to get started reconditioning your Xenith helmets.